"If you've ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you're right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type" according to Eat Right 4 Your Type.
This is part two of the blogs that are dedicated to my Mom, Phyllis L. Carter, who passed away on February 16, 2015. We researched many symptoms, causes and treatments of various ailments and complaints that she suffered from in her later years. This is the result! I really hope that some of this information will be beneficial to those in need.
Okay, by now you are wondering, what do I eat? Well this is information that my Mom already had, as a matter of fact, she gave me a copy of this book. I can honestly say, I have followed this for 10 years now, and I feel great. This concept is based on the 4 blood types and what should be consumed by each category. Amazingly, I found that most of the listed items telling me to avoid, I did not care to eat anyway. And surprisingly, the list of highly beneficial foods, I just love!
Eat Right 4 Your Type By: Dr. D’Adamo is the best book to buy and you can get it by the following link:
"Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.
Only recently have all the pieces of the scientific and clinical puzzle started coming together. Dr. D'Adamo has spent the past fifteen years researching the connections among blood type and exercise, food, and disease, and his research is built on thirty years of work done by his father.
In Eat Right 4 Your Type he shows:
which foods, spices, teas, and condiments help someone of your blood type maintain optimal health and ideal weight;
- which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid;
- which medications function best in your system;
- whether your stress goes to your muscles or your nervous system;
- whether your stress is relieved better through aerobics or meditation;
- whether you should walk, swim or play tennis or golf as your mode of exercise;
- how knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections;
- how knowing your blood type can help you fight back against life-threatening diseases;
- how to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors specific to your blood type that cause rapid cell deterioration.”
Please be sure to look these other great sites!
The Indigenous Way